Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hercules and Love Affair DJ Set


After a mysterious cancellation to their Coachella gig, I've been yearning to see Hercules and Love Affair live. I was dying to dance to their neo-disco Yaz-inspired songs. As it turned out, there was a cancellation which ruined my day for about 20 minutes until I saw TV On The Radio. To my delight, I found out they are performing a DJ set tomorrow (Friday) night at the Avalon in Hollywood.

I'm not sure what to expect, and how a DJ set would compare to an actual band performance. It would be unreal to see Antony Hegarty doin' his thang on stage, but highly improbable. A guy can dream, can't he? All the same, I guarantee a non-stop disco glam dance party.

Be sure to head to Control at the Avalon Friday night to see Hercules and Love Affair DJ a non-stop disco infused dance party.




Also performing a DJ set are UK's Late of the Pier.





Control at the Avalon is located at 1735 Vine St. in Hollywood. Control Club lasts from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment